Thursday, June 27, 2013

Dorm Life

To catch up a bit...

Maya and I are in Ottawa, Kansas for the Brian Lewis Young Artist Program.  She is one of 12 young violinists from around the country selected to participate in this intensive, solo performance-oriented program.  Each of the kids has four or five hours of one-on-one interaction with top-notch teachers or collaborative pianists every day.  More details to follow.

This is Maya's third year at BLYAP but the first year of living in the dormitory with most of the other kids.  She and I are sharing a suite but she has her own room.  I believe the images below clearly demonstrate that she still has a lot to learn about dorm living but I'm committed to working through the process with her.  No problem.





This is Maya's room:






This is my room:

No comments:

Post a Comment